Last update: December 15, 2020
Access to and use of the Website is only permitted to those who, at the time of use, are at least 16 years of age or the legal age to be able to conclude in their own name and without the intervention of third parties most contracts in a valid manner. in the applicable jurisdiction.
Individuals under 16 years of age may also use THE CODE services, given that, at this age, the User needs to personally go to the Club to register, in addition to doing so if accompanied by whoever exercises parental authority, guardianship, guardianship or any other legal form of representation of the minor, which must be proven in the act of adhesion or delivery of a term of responsibility duly signed and completed by whoever exercises this power.
Any individual who does not meet this requirement may not use the Website. If you are a Minor, you must not try to register on the Website or send any personal data about yourself to THE CODE.
The User acknowledges and affirms that the software, its code, the proprietary systems and methods used to make the Website available “ https://thecode.pt” are: (1) protected by copyright held by THE CODE and/or its licensors under Portuguese and international copyright laws, (2) subject to other laws and intellectual property and proprietary rights, and (3) ownership of THE CODE or its licensors. THE CODE website may not be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, published, transmitted, sold, offered for sale or redistributed in any way without the prior written permission of THE CODE and the prior written permission of its applicable licensors. The User must respect all copyright restrictions, information or notices contained on or attached to THE CODE Website.
RIGHT TO MODIFY THE WEBSITE
THE CODE reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Website, in whole or in part, with or without prior notice sent to the User. Information may be changed or updated without notice. THE CODE may also make improvements and/or changes to the products and/or services described in this information, at any time and without prior notice. THE CODE will not be liable to the User, or any third party, in case of exercising its right to modify or discontinue the Website. If the User opposes any of these changes, his only recourse will be to terminate access to the Website. Continued access to the Website after changes will indicate recognition of the changes and satisfaction with the Website as modified.
THE CODE will not disclose the User’s name or otherwise publicize the fact that he has sent materials or other information to THE CODE, unless: (1) THE CODE obtains authorization from the User to use his name; or (2) THE CODE notifies the User that materials or other information submitted by the User to a certain section of this Website will be published, or otherwise used, with its associated name; or (3) THE CODE is required by law.
The User declares and guarantees that he will not publish or share any content through the Website that in any way:
- violates the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of others;
- violates the rights of privacy, publicity or other rights of others;
- is discriminatory, defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful, as defined by use in THE CODE’s sole discretion; or still false or incorrect.
Under certain circumstances, THE CODE may request suggestions, ideas, innovations, comments or opinions from the User about our business areas, the Website or our products or services (“Comments”). If you choose to send Feedback to THE CODE (as THE CODE hopes you will), you should understand that for THE CODE to accept these Feedbacks, you must accept that THE CODE has your permission, without any restrictions, to use , disseminate and exploit these Comments sent by him.
Furthermore, THE CODE is under no obligation to remunerate or recognize the User, or to keep the Comments confidential. By sending any Comments to THE CODE, the User is indicating that he accepts these terms. If the User does not agree with these terms, he must not send any Comments.
If the User decides to create an account (“Account”), he declares and guarantees to THE CODE that all information he provides to us is true, accurate, current and complete, and he agrees to maintain and promptly update this information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If THE CODE considers or suspects that this information is false, incorrect, out of date or incomplete, it may refuse or terminate the User’s access to the Website (or any part thereof). When the User sets up an Account, he must select “New Account”, indicating a valid email address to which he has the right to legitimately access, as well as a password. The User may not transfer or share his username and password with any third party. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information, including, without limitation, taking steps to prevent unauthorized access by safeguarding your login information. The User is solely responsible for any and all use of his Account, as well as for all activities that occur through it.
GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT
The User agrees, affirms and guarantees that he will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of the Website, nor access the Website for any purpose other than his internal business purposes, nor will he do any of the following:
- carry out or promote any illegal activities when using the Website;
- attempt to reverse engineer or compromise the proper functioning of the Website, or in any way try to obtain the source code of the software (including tools, methods, processes and infrastructure) that serves as the basis for the Website and allows it to function;
- create derivative works of the Website;
- attempt to gain access to protected portions of the Website to which you do not have access rights or to circumvent user authentication or security of the Website or any associated host, network or account;
- upload or transmit any form of virus, worm, trojan horse or other malicious code;
- use the Website to generate spam or unsolicited email advertisements, allow, promote or otherwise authorize the transmission of bulk unsolicited commercial advertising or other solicitations (spam) via email;
- use the Website to stalk, harass or harm another person;
- use any high-volume manual or automatic electronic process to access, search or collect information from the Website (including, without limitation, robots, spiders or scripts);
- interfering in any way with the proper functioning of the Website, or interfering with or disrupting servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- frame the Website, place pop-ups on its pages or otherwise affect the presentation of its pages;
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Website, or the data contained therein;
- remove any proprietary labels or notices on the Website;
- use any of THE CODE’s trademarks, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive signs
COMMERCIAL RELATIONS AND LINKS TO WEBSITES WITH THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
Contents of other users and third parties may be available to the User through the Website (“Third-Party Content”). As THE CODE does not control Third Party Content, the User agrees that THE CODE is not responsible for this type of content. THE CODE makes no warranties as to the accuracy, timeliness, adequacy or quality of information in Third Party Content, and assumes no responsibility for unintentional, objectionable, incorrect, misleading or unlawful Third Party Content made available by other users or third parties, or for violating any third party rights relating to this content.
Links to third party websites on THE CODE Website are provided exclusively for the User’s convenience. If you use them, the User will be leaving THE CODE Website. THE CODE does not make any declaration related to any other website that the User may access through this one. When the User accesses a non-THE CODE website, including one that may have THE CODE logo, he/she should bear in mind that it is independent from THE CODE and that THE CODE has no control over the content of that website, so you should review and accept the rules of that site before using it.
The User expressly acknowledges that under no circumstances will the owner of the Website, or any of its employees, agents, agents, workers or representatives be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental damages, including, but not limited to, any loss of use, loss of revenue, lost profits or gains, loss of data, cost of purchasing substitute services, or any other indirect damages, which are caused, and on any theory of liability, by breach of contract, tort, or otherwise resulting (1) the use of or inability to use the Website; (2) the cost of acquiring substitute services, items or Websites; (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data (including personal information); (4) the statements or conduct of any third party on the Website; or (5) any other matter relating to the Website. This provision will remain in force after the termination of this Agreement and will produce all its effects.
DURATION OF ACCESS
The User agrees that THE CODE, in its sole discretion, may immediately terminate the User’s access to the Website at any time. THE USER AGREES THAT THE CODE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE USER OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED BY THE USER AS A RESULT OF HIS TERMINATION OF USE OF THE WEBSITE AS STATED.
Communications between the User and THE CODE are made by electronic means, either through the Website or by email. For contractual purposes, the User (1) agrees to receive communications from THE CODE in any electronic format; and (2) you agree that all terms and conditions, contracts, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by THE CODE to the User in electronic form meet the same requirements as their written equivalents.